'Backup succeded" notification could be better...

Bug topics are moved here once they are fixed and released.
kleinfrankel.com

'Backup succeded" notification could be better...

Post by kleinfrankel.com »

Right now 'Backup succeeded' disappears before I sometimes see it. It would be nice to let it stay as a small posting of WHEN the last backup succeeded. So I don't miss it and can always check how long ago it was.
admin
Site Admin

Re: 'Backup succeded" notification could be better...

Post by admin »

Hmm... I understand someone might want to be able to find when the last backup took place, but I'm also pretty determined to keep the main interface as clutter free as possible - it's one of the things people tell me they like about YouMeScript compared to others.

Considering they happen on the schedule you decide, and that they are after all mostly for disaster recovery (every keystroke is saved in the normal way), would it be useful to have it in 'File details' do you think?
Robardo

Post by Robardo »

kleinfrankeel.com wrote:Right now 'Backup succeeded' disappears before I sometimes see it. It would be nice to let it stay as a small posting of WHEN the last backup succeeded. So I don't miss it and can always check how long ago it was.
Having it in 'File details' seems like a nice compromise to me. And yeah, I also like the clutter free approach.
Last edited by Robardo on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sarahah

Post by sarahah »

Yeah i also think having it in 'File details' would be fine.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It is in File Details, has been for quite a while.

- Jake

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue May 05, 2020 7:20 pm.