Upgraded 'Pro' version

Post any questions someone here may be able to help you with.
admin
Site Admin

Upgraded 'Pro' version

Post by admin »

This is just to let people know that there is now an upgraded version of YouMeScript. It's not free, but it's much less than everything else out there. I hope you'll forgive me for doing this, working on YMS needs to be nearly a full-time job to build the features I want it to have, so it's either this or advertising... which will never happen.

Don't worry, the freebie will stay as usable as ever, and I'll keep adding features to it, too. But certain new features will go only to the Pro version. Currently, the main one added is automatic backups, and I'll write about that in another post.

Hope your writing goes well.

Jake.
thegussimpson

Re: Upgraded 'Pro' version

Post by thegussimpson »

Is there a donate button somewhere? I'd do that to help out.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well first, a big Thank You. And there isn't anymore... should there be? I always kinda figured that giving people something worth buying was more honest than soliciting donations, so removed the "chip-in" option now there's an upgrade (of course those who chipped in already, got the upgrade automatically). But if I'm being wrong-headed here, please let me know. I am sorting a PayPal option; once that's done, adding a donate button is easy.
thegussimpson

Post by thegussimpson »

I think there should be. Some people thing your program might be worth more than you are charging for it :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

And again... thank you :)
MisterMcAtCCA

Post by MisterMcAtCCA »

Less than $2 per month. That's a "no brainer." Thanks for a good product and keep up the good work.
bratis99

Post by bratis99 »

I've made the upgrade and took the netbook out for a spin (offline). I checked my desktop version (online) and didn't find the updates. Was wondering if I might have missed something.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Bratis99, first off, very sorry you're having a problem. The upgrade becomes available to you anywhere you access YouMeScript when logged in to the same Google account. If you've made sure that's the case, and you're not seeing the upgraded features, please drop me an email at support@youmescript.com, and I'll get you sorted out asap.