Google Drive Permissions

Bug topics are moved here once they are fixed and released.
katesindelar

Google Drive Permissions

Post by katesindelar »

Hi!
I love this app and I have linked it to my google drive to access it when I want to start a new script. I simply go to new file and click your app and it opens a fresh script.
However, I am having the worst time actually getting to save my work to the google drive. I try to give the permission when the screen pops up and I press continue. After I press continue, nothing happens. There is no popup that allows me to grant permission and I even unlocked my popup settings. I don't have a G-suite since I'm just a student user so I can't grant third-party permissions. I tried to see if there was any other way I could connect this app to my google drive and I've come up with nothing. I even purchased the pro-package to see if I could save something that way but I cannot for the life of me figure this out. I'd love to be able to save my work to the drive so I can open it and access it later for future edits and not have to export a copy everytime I work on a script. Please help!
Thank you very much!
Katie
admin
Site Admin

Re: Google Drive Permissions

Post by admin »

Katie, really sorry it's giving problems here, and yep, using it the way you're having to, sounds ridiculously annoying.

Please drop me an email at support@youmescript.com with your browser/OS etc details. I'll get you sorted out one way or the other for certain.

Meanwhile, try this;
Go to your Google Drive page (drive.google.com), go to settings (cog at top right, then pick settings), pick 'Manage Apps' on the left, then search for 'youmescript', click on it, and you may see a 'Connect' button. See if you can grant permissions that way.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Google Drive Permissions

Post by admin »

Moving this to Bugs - fixed. Turned out to be that Google's cookies were being blocked by Katie's browser.