Script not opening-

Bug topics are moved here once they are fixed and released.
GrandWizard

Script not opening-

Post by GrandWizard »

Hello Admins,
First off, thanks for all the help you've given me and my friend. We've been working together on Legend of Lucan script, and there have been alot of problems with it loading, but you've been helpful to him. But he found a way to copy the script again and reshare it, and it worked for him. But now, the shared NEW version he copied, that he sent to me won't load for me. I hit refresh, reopen the webpage, but the loading bar never gets past halfway. It works for him, but not for me. I really enjoy this program and I would hate to have to stop using it for a clunkier, less minimal program. These errors however, continue to impede our workflow and I'm starting to run out of time.

Also, on another note, the program says there is an unknown hidden writer on our script. I assume it is you or an admin, but just thought I'd bring that up.

Thanks for any and all help you can give me in this trying time. If you can smooth these bugs out, I'm definitely going to chip in my $5.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Script not opening-

Post by admin »

Grand Wizard, thank you, but the absolute first thing I HAVE to say is that neither I nor anyone else can see your script. I'll put something in the FAQ about this, but one way that "undefined" appears (and I hope the only way), is if it has been shared using a "shareable link". In that case the "undefined" should say "Anyone with the link" - and it will as of today's release. Please let me know if that's not the case?

I've think that I've tracked down the issues you have been having, and I'm getting ready to release the version that I hope will finally deal with them.

I realize how frustrating this must have been, and I'm very grateful for your patience up to now. YouMeScript is brand-spanking-new, and these are some of the inevitable teething troubles. It's getting more solid with every release.
jones_fred70

Post by jones_fred70 »

We're here because we're excited for what this could become.
Anyways, I didn't do the shareable link, and we don't have the "Undefined" collaborator.
Bad news is that it doesn't work for me anymore.
I opened it, but I get a blank title page and a blank page.
This was after taking a long time for the Loading bar to go away.

"YMS 0.3.4.338 ROOT: https://youmescript.com" yms.min.js:217:248

that was the only thing I got form the Console.
jones_fred70

Post by jones_fred70 »

I'll stick my other thread to keep my personal problems in the same thread
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

G Wiz, if you get the chance, let me know if the recent changes work for that file, too?
jones_fred70

Post by jones_fred70 »

can confirm for GW, we worked on it together.
all the comments, formatting, locations, and everything was saved.

working flawlessly.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can I move this to "Fixed" as well?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:09 am.