Google Drive

Tell us about anything you think would make YouMeScript better.
gdot5

Google Drive

Post by gdot5 »

Having the ability to sync between Google Drive accounts, I can not switch to one of my other ones. It's unable to sync so I have to export it to save the work. I paid for the service and need to switch the email it's attached to instead of purchasing new service.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Google Drive

Post by admin »

gdot, on the upgrade question, YouMeScript tries to detect when you're using multiple accounts and apply the upgrade to both, however, it can't always do it for a few reasons. Try using one after the other, starting with the upgraded one first, and hitting "Re-check Google account" in the top YMS menu in between.

However, upgraded or not, you should have no problem opening and saving as long as you've shared the file with both your accounts. Like any Drive app, YMS can't access a file if the current user doesn't have permissions. If you have shared it with both the accounts you're using but you're still having troubles, drop me an email with more details at support(at)youmescript.com

I'm going to move this topic to bugs once you've either replied or I've heard from you by email.

- Jake

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat May 16, 2020 12:18 pm.