Editing Locations etc

Bug topics are moved here once they are fixed and released.
joeymaren

Editing Locations etc

Post by joeymaren »

Hi there.
I'm not able to add locations, scenes, characters etc. at the moment in the sidebars and popups. I'm also not able to double click on the script in my drive and have it open automatically.
Please let me know if there's something I can do to fix this.
Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Editing Locations etc

Post by admin »

Hmm... two separate issues here, but I am seeing the problem with adding Locations etc and I know what's causing it, so I'll have a fix released within the hour for that.

The Drive thing, I'm not able to replicate, though. Is it true of all scripts? And is this drive.google.com, or locally from My Drive on your machine?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Okay, I've bundled the Locations and Characters fix in with the release that's just gone live, so that problem should be gone. You may have to refresh to see it immediately.

Let me know about the Drive question.
joeymaren

Post by joeymaren »

admin wrote:Okay, I've bundled the Locations and Characters fix in with the release that's just gone live, so that problem should be gone. You may have to refresh to see it immediately.

Let me know about the Drive question.
Thanks! That makes it easier :)
It's in drive.google.com. I have to manually select "Open With YouMeScript", otherwise it will open up a preview.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Many thanks for pointing it out.

I was able to replicate the Drive thing, and this may be your fix: at drive.google.com, click the settings cog in the top-right, then click "Settings", then on the dialogue that appears pick "Manage Apps" on the left. Scroll down to YouMeScript, and make sure "Use by default" is checked.

When it wasn't checked for me, it took me to preview first. Let me know if that does it for you? Don't know how that would get un-checked if so, but hey...
joeymaren

Post by joeymaren »

That worked! I unchecked it and then rechecked it, it seems to be working now!
Thanks so much for the help!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Glad to hear it. Moving this to 'Fixed'.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:14 pm.