How Do I Remove Italics?

Post any questions someone here may be able to help you with.

How Do I Remove Italics?

Post by Guest »

Once I've italicized something, I can't remove it. I've highlighted the word/sentence and tried to un-italicize it the way I italicized it and that does nothing. Once I do it, I cannot undo it.
admin
Site Admin

Re: How Do I Remove Italic's?

Post by admin »

You can use the italic shortcut which is ctrl+i or cmd+i to toggle it, but I need to check if the same thing doesn't work from the context / format menu. I'll get that fixed asap if not.
jennjenn03

Post by jennjenn03 »

I tried both previously and it wont remove the Italics.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jennjenn, I'm afraid I can't reproduce this; I've run through italics, bold, underline etc, using shortcuts and the right-click and format menus, and it's toggled them back and forth in each case (it's part of my automated testing anyway, so I'd be surprised if that weren't true). To help me track it down, which browser and OS are you on, maybe there's an issue specific to that? And is this true in all scripts or just one?

(Just in case, though I'm sure you've played around with it, if you highlight a slightly different selection, say with an extra space, the first time you hit the shortcut it'll italicize the new selection.)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:31 pm.