'Connecting to Google...'

Jesseclark

'Connecting to Google...'

Post by Jesseclark »

So I'll type a few words in my script and then without fail, a notification saying 'Connecting to Google...' will pop up with the options 'Continue offline' and 'Always continue' grayed out and unusable beneath it. Its stuck. Can't write offline. Can't X out. If I close the tab and reopen, I found out it hasn't saved the work I did since last time at all. The entire app is completely unusable at the moment and my internet connection is solid.
admin
Site Admin

Re: 'Connecting to Google...'

Post by admin »

Guessing it was you who also sent me an email, I replied to that. In short: many apologies, don't know why Google's servers suddenly decide to have trouble with a particular script, but 'Save a copy...' then opening and working in that seems to solve the problem. You can also copy and paste the whole thing to a new script. Let me know how you get on.

- Jake
Cretes

Post by Cretes »

Hi Jake, I'm experiencing this issue with the Google servers as well. But 'Save and copy' didn't do the trick by the looks of it. What else can I try?
Last edited by Cretes on Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Cretes, sorry for the delay. First off, checking that you did create an entirely new script, either by copying the text, or saving a copy or both, and you're having the same problem in the new script?

Assuming you have, then probably best if you email me at support@youmescript.com, and I can try to figure out what's going on to get you up and running again.

[I'm also assuming you're confident it's not your internet]

- Jake

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:06 pm.