Error 403 code

Bug topics are moved here once they are fixed and released.
TNasser

Error 403 code

Post by TNasser »

Have been writing a script for around 6 months now. Nearly finished it. And now YouMeScript decides to lock me out of it by telling me I don't have permission for it, and showing me an "ERROR 403" code.

Driving me nuts. Any one of the 4 options I choose, it eventually opens as a readme only file and doesn't allow me to proceed.

I have backups because my backups register every 15 minutes when writing, but even they, when I try to open and save them as a new file, only save as readme.

Please someone bloody help me. This is a nightmare.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Error 403 code

Post by admin »

TNasser, I'm very sorry you've been hit with this. If you go to youmescript.com now you'll see what's going on. I'm killing myself trying to get this out the door, hopefully not too long.

- Jake
ErwinPin

Post by ErwinPin »

Hi Jake, was this Error 403 issue fixed? I'd like to start using the software again, but not until this has been dealt with.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Erwin, the completely revamped YouMeScript has been up and running since before Christmas. Your 403 error was one of the symptoms that showed Google's service had been withdrawn (the exact timing was never published) so isn't relevant now. I would jump back in. Of course keep backups running, and let me know about any bugs (fyi there's a known undo/redo issue I'm working on right now). Remarkably, considering the size of the changes, things have gone very smoothly.

- Jake
thegussimpson

Post by thegussimpson »

This isn't the exact same issue as the OP, but I am getting a 403 Forbidden Error when I try and sync after editing offline. It's been happening pretty consistently the last couple weeks, and it doesn't matter what device I'm on.

Thanks!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:18 am.