Losing Offline Changes in Pro

JonMakesVids

Losing Offline Changes in Pro

Post by JonMakesVids »

Bought the pro version for offline editing, but I have had my script wiped twice while offline. This last time I accidentally hit the page-back button on my thinkpad beside the arrow keys, and could not find my updated script I made offline anywhere. When resuming online, there is always an error with syncing offline changes. Is there anywhere locally in my computer the offline data might be that I can open?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Losing Offline Changes in Pro

Post by admin »

Jon, you've totally confused me. Synching changes? The Offline feature has been disabled entirely since Googlepocalypse (as stated in the notice when you open YMS) though it'll be appearing again with the next major release in the next two or three days. How have you been going offline at all?

- Jake
JonMakesVids

Post by JonMakesVids »

Error code is 400: Invalid Value

I still have offline options available, I didn't realize it wasn't supposed to be there. I only redownloaded the software a month or so ago, I'll try reinstalling in case I somehow got an old version?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

REDOWNLOADED? It's a website! How (and why) are you downloading it???

Post by Guest »

I was mistaken, I thought it was an extension on Chrome since it had the google drive compatability. When I click on the gear on the YouScriptMe website I still see offline options, and had both boxes checked
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

But you were given at some point an option to download? By whom? Chrome? I'm absolutely stunned that any sort of downloaded version could have ever possibly worked... It's just... I, er... wow.

Perhaps let's continue this by email. Drop me a line at support@youmescript.com

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:58 pm.