Images not uploading

Please let us know about any bugs you find.
marky2169

Images not uploading

Post by marky2169 »

Hello,

I never use images in final drafts of scripts. It's a sin to do so. However, in the initial drafts of a script, I find inserting images to be very helpful to get my imagination gears turning.

I recently paid for the premium version of YouMeScript for this exact reason. Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to work. I've tried inserting various image links but none of them are ever visible in my scripts :(

If anyone knows a simple solution to this problem, it will be much appreciated :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Images not uploading

Post by admin »

Marky2169, sorry for the delay here, I've been ignoring the forum entirely, just too much going on with family, houses, care homes, viruses, blah... The images feature at the moment is restricted to links to online images - the problem is that if the image is uploaded, presumably is has to be to Drive, but what if a different collaborator adds one? They can't upload to your Drive, clearly. It may be that only the "Owner" of the script would be able do it, and for most people that would suffice. Seems a shame, but that may be the way to go.

- Jake

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon May 04, 2020 10:54 pm.